Thursday, November 4, 2010

Family Room Storage Credenza

We had this office credenza stored in the garage. It's a solid wood vintage piece.
I thought that it might fit behind the sofa in the family room.
 I could put  my two blue pottery lamps on it. We can always use more light.
 It has lots of storage space. We can really use more storage.
It just fit!  It gives us lots of storage and also more room in the garage! Good thing too, because we didn't want to have to move it back to the garage again! The antique armoire is another Kane County Flea Market find brought from our Barrington, IL home. I think all the wood tones play together nicely.

Links: My Romantic Home

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! Thank goodness you decided to try it in the house. Perfect!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece. I love it and the lamps are stunning. Your shelf around the room is fabulous. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. That piece fits in just perfectly! And it has such a great design. I love the look of beautifully stained natural wood furniture, for its warmth.

    ReplyDelete