Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blue Christmas In The Guest Room

The blue and yellow guest room gets a few snowflakes and snowmen accents for Christmas.
Blue and white snowflake hooked rug.
Blue and white snowman felt pillow.
Snowman needlepoint pillow.
Caroling Snowmen needlepoint pillow.
We made this sign a few years ago. After painting it, we drilled holes and inserted clear lights for the snowflakes. 
Pretty at night!
Round bedside table gets a glittery blue table topper, a snowman mug with warming stand, snowman ceramic box, and blue votive holder. Crystal carafe and glass are for water.
The rattan tray table with snowman mug and placemat.
A vintage yellow bed tray holds snowman mugs, plate and painted wooden tray for...
 
a before bed snack or ...
morning coffee or hot cocoa and Christmas cookies.
Dresser top. Found another Christmas frame at a thrift store to add to my collection. I'll use it to frame one of our cards from Christmases past.
Snowman needlepoint stocking, Snowman stocking hanger, plate, candle shade and shopping bag.
Even a snowman on the wreath hanging on the closet door.
The Jack-and-Jill bath had a few blue and white Christmas accents, with towels and a Santa glass topper on the cotton ball jar.
 
Ready for visiting snowmen guests.

Cheers!

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute! The snowmen are adorable.
    And will so appriciated by your guests and family. I spent the night at my sister's house one Christmas. She had a Christmas comforter on the bed. I'll never forget how fun and comfortable it was sleeping in that room. This is such a special touch you did here.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yellow and blue together, plus I love snowmen. All your things are very nice. My favorites are the snowman stocking and the sign you made. I'm sure your guests will love all the decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, LOVE! this. The colors, the decor...everything!!!!!

    My Show n Tell Link - A Jim Shore Find

    Do stop by and say 'hi' if you can find time. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita,
    I just love the blue and yellow in this room! Gorgeous!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blue and yellow guest room!! How beautifully you have it decorated for Christmas!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your decor has such a happy Mary Englebreight vibe to it....very beautiful!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. I love the snowman with the lights on it. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a warm and welcoming room ! Your guests are in for a treat !

    thanks for sharing,
    gena
    www.thehouseonlavenderhill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an incredibly gorgeous room !! So inviting and cozy. When shall I come ?? lol
    Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete