Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine Crafts

A few things I've made for my Valentine decor.
 Decoupaged LOVE letters rest on the molding above the pantry.
 Decoupaged KISS letters sit on the microwave ledge. Always kiss the cook!
 A shabby heart cut from leftover beadboard
My under the cabinet sign is made from scrap wood and trim. I enlarged the font and printed it out using the outline setting. Then I used tracing paper to trace it onto the painted wood. I used paint pens to fill in the letters. I put two screw eyes in the top to match up with the existing cup hooks.
See them all in the kitchen in my previous posts. Just keep scrolling down or click on older posts at the bottom right.
LOVE......
Rita


7 comments:

  1. Looking beautiful for Valentine's Day at your home! Great projects.

    Kindly, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! That heart cut from bead board...so cool! christie at www.threepixielane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Valentine decor! Especially the letters! Just found your lovely blog via My Romantic Home. I'm your newest follower and would be delighted to have you follow me back!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rita! I just "love" those letters! Pun intended. :-) Thank you so much for linking this up to our Inspiration Friday party this week!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, one more thing, we hope you will come back and join our Sister Saturday Valentine's party tomorrow too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Your Valentine's spirit. Your home is totally ready for love.

    ReplyDelete