Monday, February 2, 2015

Lace Heart Garland

Here's a quick and easy to make
 Valentine garland.
I just taped it to the top of the cabinet.
I used heart shaped paper doilies.
From the Dollar Store.
I threaded a cute red and white 
polka dot ribbon through the slits.
 I didn't even need to cut the ribbon. 
I just laid the spool on top of the 
pie safe, tucked out of sight. 
That way I can remove and reuse it easily.
I attached a little needlepoint door hanger 
to the knob in the wreath.
Be My Valentine

XOXO

12 comments:

  1. So sweet and crafty!!

    Happy Valentines Day!

    Aledia

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you go, something so simple make such a difference. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute -- and most important -- easy! (and your doggies are really cute, too).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute garland and so easy to do! I think even I could figure that one out. You've made me want to do some Valentines decorating but I'd better hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mz Rita !! LOVE IT - i might have time to do the hearts garland today!! Geering up 4 tomorrow. oxox HAPPY-Ness and hugs always <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable and simple! Can't get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute idea..!!...I have the very same cupid pillow..love it..Happy Valentines Day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creative and simple idea and it turned out so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! What a good idea!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love simple crafts that look amazing! So cute!

    ReplyDelete