Monday, February 11, 2013

Lovebirds

 I've had these two lovebirds forever...
if you count over 40 years forever!
They were a Christmas gift from my friend
 Nancy. This ornament has been on my tree 
every year and I keep it out for February
 because they are perfect for Valentine's Day.
 This year I hung them inside my vintage birdcage.
 I made a nest of hand carved wooden 
hearts. They were a gift from my friend
 Gail in California many years ago.
I'm very sentimental.
This fabulous pink hearts Emma Bridgewater
 teapot arrived straight from the UK.
It's a gift from my Valentine this year!
 It came along with two mugs and a creamer.
 Perfect tea for two.
I love, I love, I love it!
(a little Jane Austen nod)

XOXO


7 comments:

  1. Adorable Valentine vignette! I love anything with hearts.
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those dishes- so cute! Your vintage bird cage with the love birds is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So romantic, glad I stopped by from Marty's Cloche Party.

    xo,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your birdcage, such a perfect cloche and your lovely birds are so perfect. Great teascape too. Thanks tons for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it..and how sweet of ur Valentine!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bird ornament and the tea set is just beautiful-Happy Valentine's Day:@)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely! I love your tea pot and tea cups and the lovebirds! So nice!!! =)

    ReplyDelete