Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pothos For The Pathetic

I have several pothos plants in my house
because they are so easy to care for.
Every house needs something
green and fresh growing.
If you are pathetic at keeping houseplants
 alive this is the perfect plant for you!
 This one is in the antique wicker plant stand
that is in the breakfast area
 You can either tuck the tendrils back in for
fullness or cut them off and stick them
into a pot with moist soil where they will easily
 root and grow into another plant.
You can have an endless supply of houseplants.
Pothos is the easiest houseplant to grow. 
It’s a long-growing, leafy vine that can reach 
40 feet in tropical jungles, but usually 
confines itself to about 6-10 feet in large
containers or hanging baskets, 
where it trails freely. Pothos is tolerant of low 
light conditions and erratic watering.  
Water whenever the soil feels dry.
It's high on the list of plants that can 
help purify indoor 
§§§§§§§§§§§§
Learn more about pothos plant care HERE.
More about the white horseshoe box HERE.
Cheers!


4 comments:

  1. Your table setting with the pretty indoor plant looks great! I love indoor plants and I've always had a lot of luck and always had them in my homes! I just posted my orchid growing indoors and I'm so happy, as I love orchids! Have a lovely week Rita May.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right!! This is THE hardiest house plant EVER!! Even I can't kill it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them too, that's about all I can grow indoors. Yours looks amazing. Thanks tons for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 8 in my house Rita and I need 8 more.. I'm enjoying having lots of living things around versus just Stuff sitting here and there..

    yours look so lush and healthy

    ReplyDelete