Friday, December 19, 2014

It's Easy To Believe (Sign)

This Christmas sign was done quickly using 
my easy method to make signs. 
Using Word I  printed a favorite font
 (Before The Rain
in the size (200) I wanted in outline setting.
Then I just traced it onto a painted board.  
 I rubbed a piece of chalk onto the back of
the paper and traced it onto the board with
 a pencil. If your board isn't black just use a
pencil to rub onto the back of the letters.
 I had a few boards already painted black
stacked in the garage from another project.
As long as I had the black paint out I might
as well keep painting. Good thing because
 I used one of those ready-to-go boards.
 I used a white paint pen to fill in the letters.
I attached a sawtooth hanger to the back.
I can hang it or just lean on a shelf.

tip: You can download the font for free
HERE as well as all their other fonts.

Believe!
Links: Facebook, My Romantic Home,
 Between Naps On The Porch,
The Charm Of Home, French Country Cottage,

3 comments:

  1. I love your sign! Thank you for sharing the information. Merry Christmas. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great idea! And it's beautiful!! You are so talented!!

    Bless you and Merry Christmas!
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Rita May! Happy New Year! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete